AquaChek Test Strips 4 in 1 Total Bromine
Tests for: Total Bromine, pH, Total Alkalinity, Stabilizer (Cyanuric Acid).
Red 4-in-1 is designed for customers who use bromine in their pool or spa: the go-to product for testing the most critical parameters in your pool. You'll find the easy-to-use flip-top cap conveniently dispenses one strip at a time. AquaChek Red is a great choice when getting started with pool testing.
- Keep your pool looking clear and feeling clean.
- 50 strips per bottle.
- Tests for total bromine, cyanic acid, pH and total alkalinity.
- Results in seconds.
- Test each side at least twice a week for the best performance.
- Write down results each time so you can track changes.
- Comes with complete instructions in 15 languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, German, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, and Turkish.
- pH: 6.2-8.4.
- Total Bromine: 0-10 ppm.
- Total Alkalinity: 0-240 ppm.
- Stabilizer (Cyanuric Acid): 0-300 ppm.
Do Test Strips Really Work?
Yes. Test strips were developed for the medical industry in the 1960s to be used as diagnostic tools. They have since replaced liquid reagent tests for urine and blood testing and are used in a number of other industries as well. AquaChek test strips use this same trusted technology to provide accurate results regarding water contaminants.
What is the Difference between the Red Test Strips and the Yellow Test Strips?
"Red" test strips are for testing bromine and "Yellow" test strips are for testing chlorine.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.