Shaped for a modern lifestyle, the S36 gas fireplace exhibits a minimalist design and fits perfectly into smaller urban spaces or any cozy corner of your life.
The S36 fireplace’s clean face provides a full view of the fire. The flames seem to move in a fluid motion as they disperse from the pan burner below. The realistic log set accentuated with glowing embers magically provides the experience of a real wood fire with no hassle. Its narrow depth (17 7/8") simplifies installation for your new construction or your renovation project.
Make it your Own
As you look through the invisible safety mesh, embellish the back wall of your fireplace with optional decorative panels. black steel for a quiet look; black ceramic which will “mirror” some of the flame back at you; or rustic brick panels for a more traditional style. Optional lava rock kit and finishing trim available in two sizes ensures a flawless finish around the edge of the fireplace.
The millivolt version (FG00006) with permanent pilot light is fitted with a tempered glass door. Indulge in a few extra luxuries with the (FG00003) version, featuring the Proflame II valve standard is equipped with a ceramic glass for better heat transfer and a multi-functional remote control which provides intermittent or permanent pilot option, flame height and speed of the optional blower adjustment.
- Gas inlet diameter : 1/2" NPT
- Electrical requirement : 115V / 60Hz
- Maximum altitude allowed : Up to 4,500' (1,370 m)
- Ignition type : Electronic
- Efficiency standard CAN/CSA-P.4.1-15 : Yes (51.1 %)
- Pilot type : CONTINUOUS / INTERMITTENT
- Maximum input (natural gas) : 24,000 BTU/h
- Maximum input (liquid propane) : 24,000 BTU/h
- Minimum input (natural gas) : 18,000 BTU/h
- Minimum input (liquid propane) : 19,000 BTU/h
- Requires electricity : No
- Turn down capacity : 25% (NG) / 20.83% (LP)
- Type of valve : Proflame II
- Vent dimension : 4" x 6 5/8"
- Thermostatic or manual mode : Yes
- Fuel type : Propane or natural gas
- Electronic igniter : Yes
- Type of chimney : Direct vent
- Approved for a mobile home installation : Yes
- Door type : Single, glass with steel frame
- Glass type : Ceramic glass
- Glass surface – dimensions (Width X Height) : 32'' X 28 7/8''
- Overall dimension (Height) : 31 1/2''
- Overall dimension (Width) : 34 1/8"
- Overall dimension (Depth) : 17 7/8"
- Canadian standard (safety) : ANSI Z21.8 CSA 2.33
- Tested and listed as per applicable standards : By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)
- Warranty : Limited lifetime
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.