This striking wood fireplace is a logical and eco-friendly option for any homeowner looking to combine style and high efficiency. Its crowned facade will make it the king of your residence!
Behind its large glass doors, the combustion chamber can contain an impressive quantity of logs to heat large spaces and burn for hours, and this with the greatest respect for environmental standards.
- Combustion technology : Non-catalytic
- High-efficiency certified appliance : Yes, EPA 2020 approved
- Maximum log length : 25"
- Log positioning : Over width
- Chimney diameter : 8"
- Flue outlet diameter : 8"
- Type of chimney : CAN/ULC S604, UL 103 (1700 °F) - CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)
- Minimum chimney height (feet) : 15'
- Baffle type : C-Cast
- Approved for a mobile home installation : No
- Shipping Weight : 545 lb (247 kg)
- Door type : Double, glass with cast iron frame
- Glass type : Ceramic glass
- Glass surface – dimensions (Width X Height) : 29 3/4" X 13"
- Glass air-wash system : Yes
- Premium quality blower included (CFM) : 176
- Overall dimension (Height) : 43 3/8"
- Overall dimension (Width) : 50 3/4"
- Overall dimension (Depth) : 31 5/8"
- Door opening – dimension (Height) : 12 3/4"
- Door opening - dimension (Width) : 33"
- Firebox – dimension (Height) : 17"
- Firebox – dimension (Width) : 25 3/8"
- Firebox – dimension (Depth) : 17 7/8"
- Moulded refractory bricks : Yes
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion : Yes
- USA standard (emissions) : EPA / ASTM WK47329
- Canadian Standard (emissions) : CSA B415.1-10
- USA standard (safety) : UL 127
- Canadian standard (safety) : ULC-S610
- Tested and listed as per applicable standards : By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)
- Warranty : Limited lifetime
- Fuel type : Dry cordwood
- Recommended heating area-ft² : 1,000 - 2,800
- Overall firebox volume : 4.28
- EPA loading volume-ft³ : 4.28
- Maximum burn time : 11 h
- Maximum heat output (dry cordwood) : 95,000 BTU/h (27.8 kW)
- Overall heat output rate < : 16,610 BTU/h (4.9 kW) to 43,021 BTU/h (12.6 kW)
- Average overall efficiency (EPA cribs/Douglas fir) : N.A. (HHV) N.A. (LHV)
- Average overall efficiency (dry cordwood) : 63.9 % (HHV) 68.4 % (LHV)
- Optimum efficiency : 69.7 %
- Average particulate emissions rate : 1.6 g/h
- Average CO : 157.4 g/h
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.