With its sleek lines and refined look, the Mundo II completely redefines the true nature of wood heating. Its modern design perfectly combines functionality, comfort and safety. Environmentally-friendly, this non-catalytic fireplace is EPA certified with an incredibly low particle emissions rate.
The air gravity kit available with the Mundo II will allow you to harness all the power from this incredible fireplace while respecting the contemporary lines of your decor. The most serious user can also install a forced air kit which will allow for better and more efficient heat transfers to rooms located further from the fireplace.
- Combustion technology : Non-catalytic
- High-efficiency certified appliance : Yes, EPA 2020 approved
- Maximum log length : 20"
- Log positioning : Over width
- Chimney diameter : 6"
- Flue outlet diameter : 6"
- Type of chimney : CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)
- Minimum chimney height (feet) : 15'
- Baffle type : C-Cast
- Approved for a mobile home installation : No
- Door type : Single, glass with steel frame
- Glass type : Ceramic glass
- Glass surface – dimensions (Width X Height) : 26 1/8" X 13 3/8"
- Glass air-wash system : Yes
- Overall dimension (Height) : 40 5/8"
- Overall dimension (Width) : 50 1/4"
- Overall dimension (Depth) : 27"
- Door opening – dimension (Height) : 10 3/8"
- Door opening - dimension (Width) : 25 3/8"
- Firebox – dimension (Height) : 12 1/8"
- Firebox – dimension (Width) : 20 3/8"
- Firebox – dimension (Depth) : 12 7/8"
- Moulded refractory bricks : Yes
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion : Yes
- USA standard (emissions) : EPA
- Canadian Standard (emissions) : CSA B415.1-10
- USA standard (safety) : UL 127
- Canadian standard (safety) : ULC-S610
- Tested and listed as per applicable standards : By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)
- Warranty : Limited lifetime
- Fuel type : Dry cordwood
- Recommended heating area-ft² : 750 - 2,200
- Overall firebox volume : 2.5
- EPA loading volume-ft³ : 1.69
- Maximum burn time : 8 h
- Maximum heat output (dry cordwood) : 80,000 BTU/h (23.4 kW)
- Overall heat output rate < : 14,200 BTU/h (4.16 kW) to 48,200 BTU/h (14.13 kW)
- Average overall efficiency (EPA cribs/Douglas fir) : N.A. (HHV)N.A. (LHV)
- Average overall efficiency (dry cordwood) : 68.0 % (HHV)73.0 % (LHV)
- Optimum efficiency : 74 %
- Average particulate emissions rate : 1.14 g/h
- Average CO : 53 g/h
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.