Like the great French general, the Valcourt team has been able to use its tactical skills to upgrade this non-catalytic unit, so that it perfectly combines the new heating technology with all its elegance.
Customize your fireplace: five faceplate louvers as well as black or brushed nickel door overlays are available to enhance your decor. In addition to offering a distinctive look, the appliance follows the most restrictive EPA regulations, making it the fireplace of choice for those who want to use wood as a renewable and clean source of heat.
- Combustion technology : Non-catalytic
- High-efficiency certified appliance : Yes, EPA 2020 approved
- Maximum log length : 20"
- Log positioning : Over width
- Chimney diameter : 6"
- Flue outlet diameter : 493 lb (224 kg)
- Door type : Single, glass with steel frame
- Glass type : Ceramic glass
- Glass surface – dimensions (Width X Height) : 24 3/8" x 12 5/8"
- Glass air-wash system : Yes
- Premium quality blower included (CFM) : 176
- Overall dimension (Height) : 40 5/8"
- Overall dimension (Width) : 36 3/4"
- Overall dimension (Depth) : 28 3/8"
- Door opening – dimension (Height) : 10 1/2"
- Door opening - dimension (Width) : 25 3/8"
- Firebox – dimension (Height) : 12 1/8"
- Firebox – dimension (Width) : 20 3/8"
- Firebox – dimension (Depth) : 12 7/8"
- Moulded refractory bricks : Yes
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion : Yes
- USA standard (emissions) : EPA
- Canadian Standard (emissions) : CSA B415.1-10
- USA standard (safety) : UL 127
- Canadian standard (safety) : ULC-S610
- Tested and listed as per applicable standards : By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)
- Warranty : Limited lifetime
APPLIANCE PERFORMANCE :
- Fuel type : Dry cordwood
- Recommended heating area-ft² : 750 - 2,200
- Overall firebox volume : 2.5
- EPA loading volume-ft : 1.69
- Maximum burn time : 8 h
- Maximum heat output (dry cordwood) : 80,000 BTU/h (23.4 kW)
- Overall heat output rate < : 14,200 BTU/h (4.16 kW) to 48,200 BTU/h (14.13 kW)
- Average overall efficiency (EPA cribs/Douglas fir) : N.A. (HHV) N.A. (LHV)
- Average overall efficiency (dry cordwood) : 68% (HHV) 73% (LHV)
- Optimum efficiency : 74 %
- Average particulate emissions rate : 1.14 g/h
- Average CO : 53 g/h
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.