A true delight for lovers of pure lines with its large glass surface and its sleek faceplate, the Antoinette fireplace will enhance any decor while respecting the style of your room. The authentic guillotine door, developed by Valcourt, slides effortlessly to allow you to easily feed the fire, just like its spark fire screen also equipped with a guillotine mechanism.
The Antoinette qualifies for phase II of the EPA's voluntary program which aims to reduce emissions from decorative wood fireplaces, making it up to 70% cleaner than unqualified models!
- Fuel type : Dry cordwood
- Recommended heating area-ft² : <1,000
- Overall firebox volume-ft³ : 5.3
- Average particulate emissions rate : 4.2 g/kg
- Burn rate : >5 kg/h (>11 lb/h)
- High-efficiency certified appliance : Low Mass
- Maximum log length : 18''
- Log positioning : Over width
- Chimney diameter : 8"
- Type of chimney : 523 lb (238 kg)
- Door type : Guillotine, glass with steel frame
- Glass type : Ceramic glass
- Glass surface – dimensions (Width X Height) : 29 3/4'' X 19 1/2''
- Overall dimension (Height) : 64 1/8''
- Overall dimension (Width) : 48 7/8''
- Overall dimension (Depth) : 30 3/4''
- Door opening – dimension (Height) : 21 1/4''
- Door opening - dimension (Width) : 33''
- Firebox – dimension (Height) : 21 3/4''
- Firebox – dimension (Width) : 24 1/4''
- Firebox – dimension (Depth) : 11 1/2''
- Moulded refractory bricks : Yes
- Cast iron andirons : Yes
- USA standard (emissions) : ASTM 2515 / ASTM 2558
- USA standard (safety) : UL 127
- Canadian standard (safety) : ULC-S610
- Warranty : Limited lifetime
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.