The inspire offers a style that will surely withstand variable trends with these pure lines of balanced proportions, allowing the brand Osburn to easily compare to European-style products. This more contemporary look is available on steel base, soapstone or even a minimalist base for those who prefer to place the unit directly on a non-combustible surface. Equipped with a 2.4 cubic feet firebox and an outside air intake, this unit will meet the requirements of domestic energy standards, not to mention that a mobile home installation is permitted. The Inspire largely meets EPA requirements with emissions as low as 1.54g/h.
Whether you want to enjoy a broad view of the flames in the comfort of your living room during a romantic evening or simply to benefit from impressive heat in cold weather, the Inspire will charm you as much by its aesthetics as its 77% optimal performance .
- High-efficiency appliance EPA approved
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500-2,100
- Maximum burn time: 8 hours
- Maximum heat output: 75,000 BTU/h
- Overall heat output rate (min. to max.): 14,800 BTU/h to 28,600 BTU/h
- Optimum efficiency : 77%
- Maximum Log Length: 20"
- Log positioning: Over width
- Chimney diameter: 6"
- Minimum Chimney Height: 12'
- Baffle Type: C-Cast
- Glass Type: Ceramic Glass
- Dimensions: 28 1/2" x 20 3/4" x 8 1/4"
- Firebox Dimensions: 11 3/4" x 21" x 16 3/4"
- Weight: 420 lbs.
- Canadian Standard (emissions): CSA B415.1
- USA Standard (emissions): EPA Method 28
- Canadian Standard (safety): ULC S628
- USA Standard (safety): UL 1482 / UL 737
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.