Fuel type : Dry cordwood
Heating area : 900 - 2,300 Ft2
Maximum heat output : 90,000 BTU/h (26.4 kW)
The Osburn 3300 represents the essence of eco-friendly and efficient heating. With an emission rate of 0.95 g/h, this non-catalytic wood stove is among the cleanest on the market and represents an environmentally friendly source of energy. This north-south loading model will keep your family warm all night long, even in very cold weather, thanks to its power of 95,000 BTU/h.
The design of the heater is flawless and enhanced by a set of high density bricks, a C-Cast baffle, a new cast iron door mold, an integrated ash drawer, a top heat deflector as well as decorative side panels.
This new generation wood stove offers a multitude of configuration options. In addition to the traditional or straight legs and the door overlay available in black or brushed silver, you can choose a pedestal, a rigid spark arrester, a blower with thermodisc and a glass ash lip according to your needs. Let yourself be inspired and reinvent your interior comfort!
- Combustion technology Non-catalytic
- High-efficiency certified appliance Yes, EPA 2020 approved
- Maximum log length 20"
- Log positioning Over depth
- Chimney diameter 6"
- Flue outlet diameter 6"
- Type of chimney CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)
- Minimum chimney height (feet) 15'
- Baffle type C-Cast
- Approved for an alcove installation Yes
- Approved for a mobile home installation Yes, with fresh air intake
- Shipping Weight 465 lb
- Door type Single, glass with cast iron frame
- Glass type Ceramic glass
- Glass surface – dimensions (Width X Height) 14 1/2" X 11 5/8"
- Glass air-wash system Yes
- Overall dimension (Height) 34"
- Overall dimension (Width) 24 1/4"
- Overall dimension (Depth) 30 1/2"
- Door opening – dimension (Height) 12"
- Door opening - dimension (Width) 16"
- Firebox – dimension (Height) 14 1/8"
- Firebox – dimension (Width) 19"
- Firebox – dimension (Depth) 21"
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution Yes
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion Yes
- Steel thickness – body 3/16"
- Steel thickness – top 5/16"
- USA standard (emissions) EPA
- Canadian Standard (emissions) CSA B415.1-10
- USA standard (safety) UL 1482, UL 737
- Canadian standard (safety) ULC S627
- Tested and listed as per applicable standards By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)
- Warranty Limited lifetime
- Fuel type : Dry cordwood
- Recommended heating area-ft² : 900 - 2,300
- Overall firebox volume : 3.3
- EPA loading volume-ft³ : 2.67
- Maximum burn time : 10 h
- Maximum heat output (dry cordwood) : 90,000 BTU/h (26.4 kW)
- Overall heat output rate < : 15,841 BTU/h (4.64 kW) to 57,041 BTU/h (16.72 kW)
- Average overall efficiency (EPA cribs/Douglas fir) : N.A. (HHV) N.A. (LHV)
- Average overall efficiency (dry cordwood) : 71.1 % (HHV) 76.6 % (LHV)
- Optimum efficiency : 78 %
- Average particulate emissions rate : 0.95 g/h
- Average CO :61.3 g/h
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.