The wood stove Osburn 2000 is one of the most popular unit in the Osburn family. Its cast-iron door, which features the distinctive lines you've come to expect from Osburn, gives it a look combining the contemporary and the traditional.
With a 2.4 cubic foot firebox, the Osburn 2000 will delight the most serious of wood stove enthusiasts who want both style and heating power. Also equipped with a 130 CFM blower, this model is the most sought-after model of the season!
- Model # : OB02010
- High-efficiency appliance EPA approved
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 2,100
- Blower included
- Ultra-quiet crossflow blower with variable speed control
- Mobile Home Approved
- Colour: Metallic Black
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top) : 5/16"
- Optimum efficiency : 77.2%
- Emissions (grams/hour) : 3.89 g/h
- Baffle : High heat-resistant C-cast
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Adjustable handle
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6''
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by : Intertek
- Firebox Dimensions: 11-7/8" D x 20-7/8" W x 16.5"
- Maximum Log Length: 20"
- Door Opening Dimensions: 9" W x 17.5" H
- Type of Door: Single, glass with cast iron frame
- Mobile Home Approved: Yes
- Glass surface: 19-1/8" x 8-7/8"
- Maximum output - EPA test wood: 75,000 BTU/h
- Maximum output - Seasoned cord wood: 32,000 BTU/h
- Weight: 384 lbs.
- Firebox volume (cu.ft.): 2.4
- Glass Type: Ceramic glass
- Centre line of flue outlet to the back: 6.5"
- Centre line of flue outlet to the side: 13.5"
- Canadian Standard (emissions): CSA B415.1
- USA Standard (emissions): EPA
- Canadian Standard (safety): B365 ULC S627 / CSA
- USA Standard (safety): UL 1482 / NFPA 211
- Type of Fuel: Wood
- Type of Chimney (°F): 2100
- Minimum Chimney height (feet): 12
- Log positioning: Over width
- Recommended Heating Area (sq.ft.): 500 - 2,100
- Steel thickness (top): 5/16"
- Optimum efficiency: 77.2%
- Emissions (grams/hour): 3.89 g/h
- Baffle: High heat-resistant C-Cast
- Recommended Chimney Diameter: 6"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by: Intertek
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.