Clear Cloudy Pools Fast!
Pool First Aid combines our powerful SMARTZyme™ technology with a clarifier to fix pool problems quickly.
- Cleans pool of dead algae, pollen, oils, spills, anti-freeze residue, paint, vandalism and other forms of non-living organic water contamination
- Frees clogged filters of oil and other forms of non-living organic buildup
- Removes dead algae quickly and efficiently, in many cases without the need to backwash
Pool First Aid is a powerful pool problem solver that works very fast - often without scrubbing!
- Works great on pollen and oil leaks / spills
- Cleans up dead algae and other forms of non-living organic contamination
- Combines a concentrated blend of SMARTZyme technology with a clarifier
- Compatible with all sanitizers
- Cleans up vandalized pools
Directions for use:
This product is designed for use in properly balanced pool water.
For optimum results, add product when sanitizer level is below 5ppm and wait 48 hours to shock the pool.
- Pour Pool First Aid into the pool water evenly around the edge of the pool at a rate of 2oz per 1,000 gallons. One capful treats 2,000 gallons.
- It is recommended to keep the circulation running for 48 hours after application.
- Do not shock during this 48 hour time period.
Recommendations: Use every two days until the pool is crystal clear. Apply directly to waterline to quickly remove any existing waterline buildup.
Important: If water temperature is below 70ºF, Pool First Aid will work more slowly so allow more time for results.
Note: Anionic polymers used in many metal and scale control products should not be dosed to swimming pool water at the same time as water clarifiers. Cloudy water, precipitation and reduced product effectiveness may result. Wait 24 hours between additions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.