JXi Natural Gas Heaters Offer Quality & Comfort All Season Long!
The all new Jandy JXi Natural Gas Pool Heater features unparalleled technology. This makes the JXi a top pick for professionals and pool owners everywhere. This high-efficiency heater will keep your pool comfortable in the summer and warm during the chilly spring and fall seasons, allowing you to get more use out of your pool and for less the cost of a non-efficient heater. This Jandy JXi heater is available in both natural and propane gas models in three sizes: 200,000 BTU's, 260,000 BTU's, and 400,000 BTU's. This powerful heater is compact with only a 2' x 2' footprint, making it perfect for just about any equipment pad. Controlling the JXi will be a breeze with the AquaLink compatible Digital Interface.
- 5-Year Heat Exchanger Warranty - JXi heaters with VersaFlo factory installed receive an industry leading 5-Year standard warranty on the heat exchanger
- Energy-efficient: 83% thermal efficiency rating and low-NOx design surpasses strict DOE energy efficiency requirements
- Ultra-Compact Lightweight Design: Easy to store, transport, and install, the JXi is 38% lighter with a 28% smaller footprint
- Flexible Installation: 180° rotatable top so you never need to rotate headers
- Versa Plumb®: Installation in the Versa Plumb system reduces plumbing costs and increases energy efficiency, all using the smallest footprint available. Sweep elbow included in all JXi models
- Easy Replacement: 3-port header for easy plumbing and drop-in replacement of MasterTemp, Max-E-Therm, and Jandy Pro Series heaters
- 200,000 BTU - 22.9" H x 22.1" W x 26.5" D
- 260,000 BTU - 22.9" H x 22.1" W x 26.5" D
- 400,000 BTU - 22.9" H x 22.1" W x 26.5" D
- Your heater must be installed by a Licensed Gas Technician in order to be eligible for Warranty
- You will need to buy the same size heater as the one you already have, or smaller! Failing to do so can result in your plumbing and gas lines not working properly
- Please consider your concrete pad size! Many heaters get bigger with a larger BTU size, therefore, your concrete pad will need to be bigger and your plumbing requirements will change
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.