The Zero-Clearance Hydraulic Cover Lift!
- Variable Mounting: Can be deck-mounted or directly mounted to the spa cabinet.
- Space Efficient: Ideal for spas housed in gazebos or when space behind the spa is limited. Only requires 4-6" of clearance.
- Rigid & Durable: Larger aluminum tubing and full bar construction provide superior strength. Made of powder coated aluminum, providing years of trouble-free performance.
- Easy Installation: Simple and fast. Comes 80% assembled, reducing install time and costs.
- Gas Shocks: Makes opening cover lift effortless.
- Safety: Our break-proof locking system prevents inadvertent closing of cover and eliminates broken shock problems.
- Clearance Needed: 6 inches plus, Fits up to 8 foot Spa
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.