Continental’s (formerly known as Napoleon) central air conditioning unit cools and dehumidifies indoor air to bring balance and efficiency to your home. With superior engineering and technology we offer the next generation of cooling to keep your family comfortable and the environment a little greener.
Save space outdoors while providing energy efficient balance and comfort indoors
Also known as a horizontal discharge condensing unit When outdoor space is limited, a side discharge is ideal. The narrower design allows for more versatile installations in smaller spaces. The unit also creates less wind turbulence and more quiet operation compared to top vented models. With neighbours in close range this is a valuable feature you will both appreciate. With less surface area exposed, maintenance is also made easier with less debris being able to enter and obstruct the fan blades. Simplicity and quality construction give you years of quality performance and comfort.
- Up to 13 SEER* (Seasonal energy efficiency ratio)
- *Operater with Continental® 13 SEER cased and uncased A coils ranging from 1.5 to 3 tons
- R-410A Chlorine-free Refrigerant
- High efficiency scroll compressor
- Backed by a 5 year compressor limited warranty and a 5 year parts limited warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.