GLB Filter Cleanse 1 kg
This multi-purpose granular formulation cleans and unclogs all types of swimming pool filters of grease, oils and scale with a combination of acids and detergents. Its unique chemistry will gradually change from red to yellow as it cleans.
- Use routinely once every month or two during season to maintain efficient operation
- Must be pre-dissolved prior to using this product
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, salt water chlorine, ozone and biguanide sanitizing systems
For Cartridge Filters and Removable D.E. Filter Elements:
- Remove cartridge elements and place in suitable plastic container.
- Cover elements with Filter Cleanse solution (500 gr. per 20 L of water).
- Allow to soak at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Remove element from solution, rinse thoroughly and replace in filter.
For Sand Filters and Non-Removeable Elements:
- Backwash filter then drain. Close drain valve.
- Prepare Filter Cleanse solution (500 gr. per 20 L of water).
- Add sufficient solution to cover sand (see label directions).
- Allow to stand overnight (12 hours).
- Backwash until backwash water runs clean.
- Return filter to normal operation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.