Slow-dissolving 8 oz. tablets offer 90% available chlorine for effective sanitizing. Use these tablets for continuous disinfection of swimming pool water.
- Ideal for use with floaters, feeders or skimmers
- Stabilized to help prevent UV degradation from sun light
Before the first use of GLB Large 3" Tablets, be sure to take the following steps.
- Adjust the pool water to a pH value of 7.2 to 7.8 as determined by a suitable test kit. Further adjust your total alkalinity to a minimum of 100 ppm (parts per million).
- Stabilize pool water with 30 ppm stabilizer as directed on the container label. Thereafter regular use of GLB Large 3" Tablets for daily chlorination will provide any needed make-up stabilizer.
- Superchlorinate (shock treat) your pool water to a 4 ppm residual chlorine.
- Once your pool has been made ready by following 1, 2, and 3 above, use these GLB Large 3" Tablets to maintain the free residual chlorine at a safe and efficient 1 - 1.5 ppm of free available chlorine at all times, as determined by the daily or more frequent use of a suitable test kit.
- By means of a feeder, floater, or skimmer dispenser, immerse one GLB Large 3" Tablet (or as many as may be required to continuously maintain the safe free available chlorine level) for each 5,000 - 10,000 gallons of pool water. NEVER ADD THESE GLB LARGE 3" TABLETS DIRECTLY INTO THE SWIMMING POOL AS DISCOLORATION OF THE POOL LINER OR FINISH MAY OCCUR.
- Superchlorinate (shock treat) your pool at least twice monthly (more often in sunbelt regions) during hot weather and peak bather loads. Failure to superchlorinate regularly could result in the growth of algae in your pool.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.