Superior design and engineering power the Aurora’s unparalleled performance. With many of the outstanding features of it’s sister Echelon series at a more affordable price, the Aurora delivers cooking versatility, durability and longevity in a beautifully crafted machine.
- Cast stainless steel “E” burners – guaranteed for life
- Largest cooking space compared to other same size grills
- Most BTU’s per square inch. Heats fast and stays hot!
- 16-gauge stainless steel flavour grids are engineered for durability and even heat distribution
- Built-in Interior Lights
- Integral and removable oven warming rack for light cooking or warming food
- Electronic Spark ignition—simply push in the control knob, turn up the gas and light the grill (no batteries required)
- Meat probe with digital thermometer
- Optional recessed stainless steel rotisserie back burner and heavy duty rotisserie kit
- Built-in storage rack for rotisserie spit rod
- Extensive line of complementary accessories
- Cooking Surface: 432 square inches
- BTUs primary: 50,000
- BTUs backburner: 13,000
- Sideburner: Single side burner 15,000
15 Year Warranty on Backburners
Cast stainless steel burners, stainless steel housing and stainless steel cooking grids are warranted for as long as you own your grill.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.