Continental’s (formerly known as Napoleon) central air conditioning unit cools and dehumidifies indoor air to bring balance and efficiency to your home. With superior engineering and technology we offer the next generation of cooling to keep your family comfortable and the environment a little greener.
Embrace the comfortable and consistent warmth throughout your home
The 14 SEER Central Heat Pump from Continental®. We spend a large majority of our free time inside our home and we want this haven to be comfortable and worry free. Keeping your home comfortable begins with the ability to maintain the right temperature, providing cool relief on those humid, hot days and finding the right balance of warmth on cool days. A heat pump offers both a heating function and cooling to cool and dehumidify indoor air. By keeping your thermostat at a constant temperature, your air conditioner will keep those humid hot days, and every day, feel refreshing.
To accomplish this, your air conditioner needs to be sized correctly for your home in order to maintain balance and efficiency. To determine what size air conditioner your home needs, ask your Continental® HVAC dealer.
- Up to 15 SEER (Seasonal energy efficiency ratio)
- 1.5 to 5 tons cooling capacity
- Year-round heating and cooling indoor comfort
- R-410A Chlorine-free Refrigerant
- Energy star rated
- High efficiency scroll compressor
- Quiet operation
- Service valve gauge ports positioned for multiple directional access
- Time delay relay standard
- Factory installed filter dryer
- Painted galvanized full metal jacket with hail guard/easy clean vertical vents
- 10 Year Compressor Limited Warranty when registered (5 year standard)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.