GLB Filter Cleanse
Net contents: 1 KG
GLB Filter Cleanse removes minerals, grease and scale from all types of swimming pool filters. It contains a colour indicator that acts as a guild for proper application. The filter Cleanse solution is red when active and will gradually turn orange or yellow as it cleans.
Compatible with: Chlorine, bromine, mineral purification systems, salt water pools & ozone.
For Cartridge Filters and Removable D.E. Filter Elements:
- Remove cartridge elements and place in suitable plastic container.
- Cover elements with Filter Cleanse solution (500 gr. per 20 L of water).
- Allow to soak at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Remove element from solution, rinse thoroughly and replace in filter.
For Sand Filters and Non-Removeable Elements:
- Backwash filter then drain. Close drain valve.
- Prepare Filter Cleanse solution (500 gr. per 20 L of water).
- Add sufficient solution to cover sand (see label directions).
- Allow to stand overnight (12 hours).
- Backwash until backwash water runs clean.
- Return filter to normal operation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.