Specifically designed to face the rigor of winter, the Osburn 3500 is an essential for any spacious home, especially in harsh weather conditions. Despite its emissions below 2.0 g/h, this wood stove utilizes a user-friendly, non-catalytic technology as well as a significant reduction of fuel consumption. The unit features a firebox that can hold up to 50 lb of cordwood, as well as a blower, a thermodisc and an airmate for optimal heat distribution and unparalleled comfort.
A choice of door overlay, a fire screen, a glass ash lip are available as options.
- Combustion technology Non-catalytic
- High-efficiency certified appliance Yes, EPA 2020 approved
- Maximum log length 22"
- Log positioning Over width
- Chimney diameter 6"
- Flue outlet diameter 6"
- Type of chimney CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)
- Minimum chimney height (feet) 15'
- Baffle type C-Cast
- Approved for an alcove installation Yes
- Approved for a mobile home installation Yes, with fresh air intake
- Shipping Weight 524 lb (238 kg)
- Door type Single, glass with cast iron frame
- Glass type Ceramic glass
- Glass surface – dimensions (Width X Height) 18 7/8" x 11 3/4"
- Glass air-wash system Yes
- Premium quality blower included (CFM) 130
- Overall dimension (Height) 34 3/4"
- Overall dimension (Width) 28 7/8"
- Overall dimension (Depth) 33 1/2"
- Door opening – dimension (Height) 9 7/8"
- Door opening - dimension (Width) 19"
- Firebox – dimension (Height) 12 7/8"
- Firebox – dimension (Width) 22 7/8"
- Firebox – dimension (Depth) 20 1/8"
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution Yes
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion Yes
- Steel thickness – body 3/16"
- Steel thickness – top 5/16"
- USA standard (emissions) EPA
- Canadian Standard (emissions) CSA B415.1-10
- USA standard (safety) UL 1482, UL 737
- Canadian standard (safety) ULC S627
- Tested and listed as per applicable standards By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)
- Warranty Limited lifetime
- Fuel type : Dry cordwood
- Recommended heating area-ft² : 1,000 - 2,700
- Overall firebox volume : 3.5
- EPA loading volume-ft³ : 2.84
- Maximum burn time : 10 h
- Maximum heat output (dry cordwood) : 110,000 BTU/h (32.2 kW)
- Overall heat output rate < : 18,200 BTU/h (5.3 kW) to 49,500 BTU/h (14.5 kW)
- Average overall efficiency (EPA cribs/Douglas fir) : N.A. (HHV) N.A. (LHV)
- Average overall efficiency (dry cordwood) : 71.1 % (HHV) 76.6 % (LHV)
- Optimum efficiency : 77 %
- Average particulate emissions rate : 1.32 g/h
- Average CO :92 g/h
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.